Call for papers
The 16th Paris December Finance Meeting is organized in downtown Paris on December 20, 2018 by EUROFIDAI (European Financial Data Institute) and ESSEC Business School with the participation of AFFI (French Finance Association).
It is jointly sponsored by CERESSEC / CDC Institute for Economic Research / CNRS / Institut Louis Bachelier / Fondation Banque de France in Money, Finance and Banking / Equipex BEDOFIH project (European high frequency financial database) / Amundi / Ardian / Natixis / Société Générale / "Regulation and Systemic Risk" ACPR Chair.
All researchers in finance are invited to present in English their latest research in all areas of finance and insurance. All job market and PhD papers are welcome.
In previous years, approximately one in six submitted papers was accepted. The Paris December Finance Meeting is one of the top 2 European conferences in terms of the quality of the papers presented.
Prizes will be awarded for the best conference papers and for the best papers using BEDOFIH and EUROFIDAI data.
Only online submissions will be considered for the 2018 Paris December Finance Meeting. Before filling the application form, please read the following instructions:
- Prepare 2 files in pdf format:
- An anonymous version of the paper (the complete paper without the name(s) of the author(s), without the acknowledgements and without any indication of author’s affiliation)
- A complete version of the paper including the following information: title, name(s) of the author(s), abstract, keywords, email address for each author, complete address(es)
- The abstract you will fill in the submission form is limited to 150 words.
- To complete your submission you will have to classify your paper using 3 keywords among the following : Asset Pricing, Banking Regulation and Systemic Risk, Banking/Financial Intermediation, Bankruptcy, Behavioral Finance, Capital Structure, Corporate Governance, Derivatives, Ethical Finance, Financial Crisis, Financial Econometrics, Financial Mathematics, Financial Risks, Hedge Funds/Mutual Funds, Historical Finance, Insurance, Interest Rates, International Finance, Investment Policy/Capital Budgeting, Market Microstructure/Liquidity, Merger and Acquisition, Ownership, Payout Policy, Portfolio Management, Private Equity/Venture Capital, Product Market Relationships, Real Estate, Risk Management, Security Issuance/IPO. This choice will define the session referees judging your paper.
- Each submission will be charged 45€.
Click on the "Submission" tab to access online submissions.
Papers must be submitted online by June 4, 2018.
Accepted papers will be posted on the Financial Economic Network (SSRN) and the website of the conference.