ESG Raw Data on Corporations
Types of data
This database contains reported and estimated data on 105 metrics for corporations around the world. The data is collected from a variety of sources, including companies’ websites, global news, specialist data providers or corporate partners. Data is also estimated through the use of machine learning algorithms.
Examples of metrics:
- CO2 direct emissions scope 1
- CO2 indirect emissions scope 2- 3
- Total amount of SOx emissions emitted
- Total renewable energy consumed
- Total amount of waste produced
- Total water withdrawal
- Percentage of females on the board
- Percentage of independent board members
- Percentage of non-executive board members
- Does the company have a policy to improve employee health & safety?
- Does the company have a policy regarding the gender diversity of its board?
- Does the company have a policy to avoid the use of child labor?
*EUROFIDAI only redistributes Clarity AI raw data and not the calculated scores for corporations.
Data range & origin
Database version: Alpha 0.1, August 2023
- Period covered: Q1 2016 - Q2 2023
- Frequency: Data is reported annually with monthly updates
- Number of PERM_ID (Refinitiv): 74877
Identification of companies: Company’s name, PermID or ISIN code
Warning, you can't access this page for one of the following reasons :
- you are not a EUROFIDAI subscriber.
- you are a EUROFIDAI subscriber but you are not logged in.
- you are a EUROFIDAI subscriber but your group does not have access to this database.
- the end date of your research center's contract has passed.
Contact us if you need some help !